Position summary Voice of Customer-Sr.Consultant Job in United States of America 2020
Are you a customer experience professional that loves to be on the cutting edge, thinking about ways organizations and governments can become more citizen-centric in accomplishing their missions? Do you have experience supporting organizations in customer-focused initiatives by combining strategy, technology, data, and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government’s most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of Customer Strategy and Applied Design to our Government and Public Service clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you’ll do at Voice of Customer-Sr.Consultant Job in United States of America 2020
As a Specialist Master focused on CX Measurement, Voice of Customer you will:
- Manage and deliver consistent, high-value services on a cross-section of complex customer and citizen-centric projects
- Design, build and manage CX feedback tools (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics, InMoment) to gain valuable customer insights
- Manage, analyze and prepare the qualitative and quantitative data from feedback loops to create clear and compelling reports that drive action
- Manage strong client relationships and help them identify needs around CX and data analysis
- Lead CX Organizational Roadmap with insights that aid in prioritizing initiatives that deliver the most value to the organization
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
The team at Voice of Customer-Sr.Consultant Job in United States of America 2020
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations, and preferences of our clients’ customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy, and innovation.
We deliver a set of customer-focused work:
• Customer Strategy| Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
• Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature, and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing, and service at each and every touchpoint.
• Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
• Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
Qualifications Requirement for Voice of Customer-Sr.Consultant Job in United States of America 2020:
· Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of business strategy consulting or other relevant industry experience, with a focus on customer strategy, customer experience measurement, survey design, VOC analysis
· 3+ years in a technical or functional leadership role with a cross-functional VOC program with a leading brand
- Excellent market research methodology knowledge
- Familiar with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research tools and the best methods for reaching customers and analyzing the behavior
- Ability to work cross-functionally and support multiple projects at the same time
- Impactful oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, customer-focused, with effective prioritization, goal-setting and project management skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
· Previous professional services or consulting experience
· Experience applying human-centered design and innovation frameworks to transform the customer experience
· Experience supporting a large commercial VOC Program for a leading brand
How you’ll grow at Voice of Customer-Sr.Consultant Job in United States of America 2020
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Benefits Voice of Customer-Sr.Consultant Job in United States of America 2020
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers to explore opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, by applicable law.