Storekeeper Job in Dubai 2020
Job Summary for Storekeeper Job in Dubai 2020
The Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing, and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
Key Accountabilities for Storekeeper Job in Dubai 2020
- Receive merchandise and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report the discrepancy to the hierarchy.
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedure in order to ensure timely finding and release of products.
- Organize and arrange merchandise according to items characteristics and set standards, tag newly arrived and/or returned items as instructed.
- When requested, participate in the inventory of products and reports the end of day inventory status to Shop Manager.
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure the availability of products at all times.
- Report any suspected theft or loss prevention issue to the loss prevention department.
- Maintain knowledge of new sales policies, promotions, new items, and other specific issues as needed.
Qualifications for Storekeeper Job in Dubai 2020
High School Degree
Competencies for Storekeeper Job in Dubai 2020
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Change and Adaptability
- Culture and awareness