Digital Marketing Associate Job in America 2020
Job Description for Digital Marketing Associate Job in America 2020
Zendesk is looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Associate, Paid Search to join the Performance Marketing team to execute our paid search strategy to improve the return on our marketing investment and grow leads and revenue from global paid search campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity for a future performance marketing guru with a proven track record of managing SEM campaigns across multiple search platforms in a dynamic environment!
The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical marketer with strong attention to detail who is excited by the challenge to further expand and optimize our paid search program.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Associate Job in America 2020:
- Hands-on management and optimization of search campaigns to build best-in-class SEM program for Zendesk across different regions globally
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, etc.) to exceed goals and maximize return on ad spend
- Find opportunities to expand our search efforts; Conduct ongoing keyword research and expansion
- Rigorously test every aspect of paid search-keyword, ad copy, landing pages to drive optimal performance results
- Partner with the teams in regions to adjust the campaign to the local context and maximize relevance
- Support new product launches and promotions through new copy and messaging
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly budgets and pacing to achieve key metrics, KPI goals, and ROI targets
Desired Skills and Experience for Digital Marketing Associate Job in America 2020:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience running paid search campaigns on major search engines platforms (AdWords & Bing) at an agency or in-house
- Hands-on experience with desktop AdWords and Bing editor tools
- Basic knowledge of search engine marketing, bidding strategies, and A/B testing
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyze data and make metric-driven decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings and areas of opportunities
- Proficiency in Excel is a must: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas are your friends
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency/ fluency in one or more languages not required but a big plus: Japanese, Portugues, Spanish, etc!
- BA/BS required
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.