Service Representative (Courier/Driver) Job in America 2020
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Westborough, MA. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport, and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies, and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use.
Job Duties/Responsibilities for Service Representative (Courier/Driver) Job in America 2020:
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate a company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with the dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
Requirements for Service Representative (Courier/Driver) Job in America 2020
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you’re looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Monday – Friday (1:00pm – 9:30pm)
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.