Production Worker 1st shift Job in America 2020
Job Description Production Worker 1st shift Job in America 2020
Philips’s mission to improve lives is more relevant now than ever. We are increasing the production of certain critical care products and solutions to help diagnose and treat patients. In this role, you have an opportunity to directly impact the lives of people around the world and help solve some of the toughest challenges affecting us today.
In this role, you have the opportunity in Production Worker 1st shift Job in America 2020:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
You are responsible for in Production Worker 1st shift Job in America 2020:
- Responsible for the product quality output coming from the Operator’s setting, checks, and adjustment of the line process.
- Perform quality checks as defined by instructions/specifications.
- Report disturbances/deviations in the production process to the Manufacturing group leader.
- Assure components/parts/documents comply with quality specifications before handing over to the next step in the process.
- Suggest improvements that contribute to improved quality, increased productivity, and/or improved work environment.
- Executes the processes and standards with embedded quality into the way of working including adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws, Philips General Business principles, and other policies
- Delegated authorities: Sign Work and Test records (digitally or paper as required). Withdraw materials in accordance with ERP/MRP/MES system. Stop the process if safety is at risk. Stop the process if quality specifications cannot be met.
- The ability to work overtime is an essential function of this 1st shift position, approximately 6:45am-2:45pm
You are a part of in Production Worker 1st shift Job in America 2020:
The dynamic Monitoring and Analytics Operations team in our Murrysville (RIMR) location.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Experience in manufacturing, service, or assembly, in a regulated environment (required).
- Physical Requirements; this position requires the ability to move on a continuous basis in order to efficiently get to other work areas, frequent lifting up to 15 pounds, occasional lifting up to 40 pounds, ability to reach, and ability to use fine manipulation skills.
- The ability to read, speak and understand the English language is required in order to interpret the work instructions, procedures necessary to perform work tasks and comprehend the documents that comprise our Quality System, in order to comply with FDA regulations.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to work productively on a repetitive basis is required.
- Strong knowledge and proven execution of ‘Good Manufacturing Practices.’
In return, we offer you in Production Worker 1st shift Job in America 2020:
The opportunity to drive commitment towards continuous improvement and the ability to vocalize suggestions and concerns, while assisting with idea generation for solutions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.