Production Operator-Complex Job in Dubai 2020
We are recruiting for Production Operator- Complex position on a staff basis. Due to Covid 19, candidates must already within the UAE.
Rotational Position 28/28
Please find below high-level requirements and other the relevant details on the position:
Job Requirements for Production Operator-Complex Job in Dubai 2020:
- Graduate or Diploma holders in Chemistry, Electrical or mechanical engineering are preferable).
- some experience in Oil /Gas process industry with knowledge and experience in the use of modern process control and production systems, preferably in an offshore environment
- offshore process operations experience, (or equivalent), including 1 or more of the following specializations:
- Crude separation / stabilisation.
- Effluent treatment / disposal.
- Gas compression, (turbo-machinery).
- Seawater filtration, de-aeration, treatment, re-injection, (turbo-machinery).
- Utilities, (Turbo-Power generation; electrical power distribution; pneumatic power compression & conditioning; water and fuel systems).
- Controls & safeguard systems.
- Gas / water / Hydro carbon treating / process plants.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion for Production Operator-Complex Job in Dubai 2020
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification, and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone has assured the right of equitable, fair, and respectful treatment.