Production Chemist Job in America 2020
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Participate in the startup of a newly acquired manufacturing center of excellence in Minnesota. You will be in on the ground floor of a strong analytical quality control team instrumental in supporting the renovation, installation, and validation of a world-class production facility, beginning with a Class III combination device.
This is a 1st shift position: 7:00am – 3:30pm
You are responsible for in Production Chemist Job in America 2020:
- Performing and documenting in-process testing of drug-device combination products in a Controlled Environment Room (CER) laboratory.
- Perform routine analysis of in-process samples applying problem-solving skills and basic knowledge of instrumental analysis using Ultra Violet (UV), etc.
- Maintain the In-Process lab in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMPs) and company requirements
- Maintain data documentation and monitor product quality to ensure compliance to standards and specifications
- Carry out routine and assigned projects in a timely fashion under minimum supervision to meet deadlines, adhering to cGMPs, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and test methods
- Work to maximize efficiencies through multitasking to increase productivity while consistently producing error-free work
- Perform Out of Specification (OOS) investigations and summarize the investigations in OOS reports
- Perform equipment qualifications and calibration procedures to ensure equipment is providing accurate and precise measurements.
- Support Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
You are a part of in Production Chemist Job in America 2020:
Our talented Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGTD) team dedicated to manufacturing Med Devices. You will be driving continuous product improvement and learning from engineers, clinicians, sales leaders, and other industry professionals about our world-class medical devices. As you work cross-functionally, you will ensure the manufacturing team’s adherence to company procedures, FDA regulations, ISO regulations, and other applicable standards.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or another closely related field
- Internship or co-op experience, ideal
- Experience working in a GMP- or GLP-regulated environment, a plus.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization, time management, and record-keeping skills.
- Strong analytical orientation and troubleshooting ability.
- Teamwork orientation and good interpersonal skills.
In return, we offer you in Production Chemist Job in America 2020:
This means you will be working with a great team of dedicated experts. Philips is dedicated to the development and growth of our Teammates, through mentoring, job broadening opportunities, and formal training. You will work with cutting edge products and technology improving your own expertise in the medical device field.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page, or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog. You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Apply for Production Chemist Job in America 2020