Manager Business Ethics Operations Job in America 2020
Ipsen Bioscience, Inc.
Job Description Manager Business Ethics Operations Job in America 2020
Do you enjoy giving advice and promoting business compliance?
You will be an integral member of a dynamic Global Business Ethics group and will be responsible for managing business ethics processes, including the preparation, communication, implementation, and monitoring of adherence to, policies and standards to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. You will provide business ethics advice and support to the company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates as well as perform a variety of investigations, and follows-up on others, through resolution. You enjoy working collaboratively with other functional areas and be comfortable with a significant degree of autonomy. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic Global Business Ethics group.
Your role will involve in Manager Business Ethics Operations Job in America 2020
- Determining and owning Fair Market Value process of payments to HCPs, in accordance with the Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act
- Liaising with business partners on internal compliance program and quarterly integrated compliance discussions
- Updating US Policies and Procedures, and managing our policy documents systems (MFiles)
- Partnering with global compliance team on new Policies and SOPs, and leading roll-out and training to US organization, as needed
- Implementing, managing, and training business partners the Business Ethics end-to-end system
- Developing and implementing quarterly US Executive Dashboard; analyzing results, and reporting out
- Providing operational support across all US Business Units, as well as Global R&D and Global Business Development
- Overseeing compliance calendar of events, in alignment with the broader company calendar
- Collecting evidence and developing gap analysis of Business Ethics Program (Materials, Communications, Trainings, CAPAs, etc.)
- Organizing and administering Annual Compliance Certifications for NA teams
- Overseeing a cross-functional team that provides feedback on compliance activities from across the organization, and assisting in rolling out updates to policies, toolkits, etc.
- Information Security Program
- Overseeing & tracking NA Compliance team budget
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline; Graduate degree a plus
- 5 + years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience
- 2-4 years of compliance experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience required
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to apply your pharmaceutical industry experience in our Global Business Ethics department, apply today!
IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.