Financial Accountant Job in Dubai 2020
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing in Financial Accountant Job in Dubai 2020:
- Oversees financial and accounting systems controls and standards and ensures timely financial and statistical Reports for operations managers as well as senior financial managers.
- Manages all financial aspects of trust funds, including replenishment requests, expense data, fund balances, and charging information.
- Ensures adequate audit trails are in place for all transactions; conducts regular reconciliation of cash and banking records.
- Ensures sufficient operating funds are securely held at all times while observing the highest standards of risk management to both organizations and individuals.
- Manages evaluates and provides professional guidance for existing financial and administrative staff under her/his management.
- Ensures that administrative records (correspondence, inventory, etc.) in all offices are well-organized, maintained, and updated.
- Monitors inventory counts to ensure accuracy and balance with accounting records.
- Reviews all audits, vouchers, and tax returns submitted to the Director of Finance
Your experience and skills include in Financial Accountant Job in Dubai 2020:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing and motivating people
- Excellent knowledge of Project Accounting and Financial Management techniques
- Knowledge of SUN & FMC system
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Your team and working environment in Financial Accountant Job in Dubai 2020:
A wonderful brand new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meters from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing a real passion for service