Executive Assistant Job in America 2020
Job Description for Executive Assistant Job in America 2020:
As Executive Assistant, you will provide high quality, comprehensive, accurate, and timely administrative service to the VP of Clinical Development and team,
Maintaining responsibility for all administrative and logistical functions and ensuring a professional interface, seamless communication, and optimal coordination of activities on their behalf.
Your role will involve in Executive Assistant Job in America 2020:
- Preparing, submitting, and tracking expense reports for the team, as necessary.
- Creating commitment requests and PO’s, executing goods receipts for work performed/completed, and processing invoices in K2.
- Uploading fully executed agreements/contracts into iCAP.
- Maintaining calendars of designated team members as required.
- Organizing conference registrations & membership renewals for professional organizations.
- Coordinating small and large meetings and events, both on and off-site, in collaboration with Administrative staff from other locations, both domestic and international, as appropriate.
- Preparing and managing documents; drafting, editing, and proofing various types of documents, including agreements, memos, correspondence, and presentation materials (e.g., PowerPoint presentations).
- Using company-approved travel vendors, arrange domestic and international travel for team members, including flights, trains, ground transport, hotels, etc. Prepare relevant documentation and itinerary packages to traveling staff in a timely manner prior to their departure. Coordinate real-time travel issues as they arise.
In return, you will bring in Executive Assistant Job in America 2020
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; B.A./B.S. or equivalent is preferred
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant within a similar industry sector, e.g. pharmaceutical or international business
- Prior experience working with remote, international teams in a globally matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of teleconference equipment (Microsoft Teams, BlueJeans) or other related software
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple and complex international travel arrangements while planning all aspects of complex meetings, on and off-site
- Background of working in an international business functional area is preferred
- Experience with Concur (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail, excellent and direct communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to apply your keen administrative skills on our Clinical Development team, apply today!
IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.