Job Description for Creative Director Job in Dubai in 2020
You will also be accountable for instilling a culture of creative perfection across the agency, mentoring design talent, and leading the visual creative output. Your primary duty will be, but not limited to:
Creative Director Job in Dubai in 2020
• Become our clients trusted digital brand visionary and help build their business by maximizing the impact of branding, design and communication through digital channels
, • Be an expert in digital marketing and product strategy; with the ability to define comprehensive digital programs,
• Estimate creative resources required for client engagements
, • Collaborate with directors from Client Servicing, Technology and Business to refine and evolve our agency process and ensure we stay ahead of the industry,
• Mentor the design team and provide direction on projects,
• Mentor and act as a counselor to members of the creative team, guiding their career development,
• Realize the creative strategy through mood, storyboard, mock-ups & concept statements to establish the creative direction for client briefs,
• Overview social media content produced within the agency and guide the community management/account executive teams on short-form storytelling (copy, imagery, video) to develop ground-breaking creativity that addresses key client content marketing needs.
• Creatively lead a broad range of projects to ensure quality, timely delivery and optimization of client’s campaign budget,
• Commission specialists, such as artists, photographers, cameramen, production teams to work on projects,
• Continually seek out new ideas, methods, resources that nurture an ever-effective, creative and leading design team & development team,
• Present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients on behalf of the agency, during creative campaign/strategy meetings,
• See client relationships from initial RFP to successful launch and help develop Socialize client relationships into multi-year partnerships. What you.
: • * Ability to stay constantly attuned to the evolving digital trends
, • Ability to integrate seamlessly with agency peers to facilitate collaboration and innovation
, • Effective, articulate (and slightly intimidating) communication skills,
• Ability to handle pressure, long hours & deliver within deadlines,
• Highly adaptive/have a passion for digital media marketing & changing technology in the fast paced industry.