Collection Specialist Finance Job in America 2020
Job Description Collection Specialist Finance Job in America 2020
In this role, you have the opportunity to serve as a core Philips Lifeline. Financial Services Operations team member, providing exceptional service to all customers and business partners, including Subscribers, Caregivers, Payers, as well as be a subject matter expert for all billing and finance-related questions and processes.
- You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- High Volume Consumer Collections
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Meeting defined department goals and activity metrics
- Handling collection issues, process customer refunds, process, and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts – Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations, and processing credit memos
- Other duties as required and/or assigned
- You are a part of a team
The Aging and Caregiving (ACG) Group. We are responsible for both the Operational and Financial aspects of the Philips Lifeline Product. We complete this in an E2E (end to end) operational process which allows us to accurately and efficiently service our subscribers in various capacities.
To succeed in this role, in Collection Specialist Finance Job in America 2020
you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of collections and/or financial experience
- Strong Customer Service Philosophy. Demonstrates exemplary customer service through demeanor, approach to relationships with employees and customers, and through leadership style.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.); Experience/knowledge of OneSource.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn other proprietary system tools such as Salesforce and PeopleSoft.
- Ability to learn quickly, function in a fast-paced environment, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team-oriented ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
- Strong work ethic with a proven record of accomplishment of dependability and consistency.
- Planning, organization, and effective time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
In return, we offer you in Collection Specialist Finance Job in America 2020
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Nashville, Tennessee.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)