Chief Account Job In Saudi Arabia 2020
Job Description for Chief Account Job In Saudi Arabia 2020
Responsibilities for Chief Account Job In Saudi Arabia 2020:
– Performs overall day-to-day management of the general accounting functions to ensure the accuracy of financial records and reports
– Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year-end close
– Manage completion of month-end and year-end reporting to division and in line with requirements and timetables
– Reviews monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts ensuring that all reconciling items are resolved on a timely basis
– Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
– Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
– Liaison with auditors and prepare audit and zakat schedules
– Prepares and reviews allocations for indirect expenses and revenue items as needed
– Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies & procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls
– Prepare VAT returns and withholding tax
– Ensures compliance with IFRS principles
Skills for Chief Account Job In Saudi Arabia 2020
Computer & Software Skill Requirements:
– Full knowledge of Windows Office Systems; particularly Microsoft Excel, Word
– Full knowledge of Dynamic NAV or similar ERP system.
Minimum Required Qualifications & Experience:
– Education: A Bachelor of Science degree in Finance or Accounting
– Experience: A minimum of five (4) years of professional work experience as a Chief Accountant in a construction industry is required.
– Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– The ideal candidate also has experience to collaborate with or manage a team of accountants and junior accountants.
Workplace Civility Requirements & Attributes:
– Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
– Represents the company with a positive demeanor both internally and externally
– Participates fully as a team member, completing all requirements assigned in a timely manner
– Treats all employees and vendors with dignity and respect
– Works cohesively with team members and all co-workers
– Displays a positive attitude through supportive behaviors, problem-solving, and communication skills, (both verbal and written communication)
– Acts in a professional manner at all times to maintain a positive work environment