Business Ethics Monitoring Associate Director Job in North America 2020
Job Description Business Ethics Monitoring Associate Director Job in North America 2020:
As the Business Ethics Monitoring Associate Director, you will be responsible for managing compliance processes, including the preparation, communication, implementation and monitoring of adherence to, policies and standards to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. You will provide compliance advice and support to the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, perform a variety of investigations, and follow-up on others, through resolution. You enjoy working collaboratively with other functional areas and also be comfortable with a significant degree of autonomy.
Your role will involve in Business Ethics Monitoring Associate Director Job in North America 2020:
- Developing and implementing the monitoring program, with trend reporting on identified risks
- Leading US Business Ethics Monitoring program across all business units
- Liaising with Global Business Ethics Monitoring to align on program objectives and share best practices
- Performing live and transactional monitoring across three business units, as well as Medical Affairs and V&A activities.
- Reporting monitoring results to business unit heads and other functional senior leaders to inform them of the findings, and work to address and remediate such findings through corrective and preventative action plans.
- Advising and supporting business units and functional teams in the determination of remediation/CAPAs, their implementation, and follow-up
- Documenting and supporting the implementation of remediation/CAPAs to any monitoring findings
- Leading US Third-Party Due Diligence Program by working with the entire US organization
- Liaising with the Global 3rd Party Compliance Program leads to align on program objectives and share best practices
- Overseeing implementation of compliance recommendations, including those that result from due diligence findings
- Leading US compliance investigations with significant remediation efforts to resolution
- Leading risk assessments, working with the Global Risk team and internal audit to review program compliance, and utilizing analytics to monitor it, identifying areas of risk and prioritize risk mitigation
- Participating in the US Grants and Charitable Donations Committee as a voting member
- Leading on implementation of compliance recommendations and documentation/records for commercial programs and initiatives
- Preparing dispute resolution procedures and advising on process
- Leading training initiatives, and developing the respective materials within areas of responsibility
- Creating guidelines and tools, and advising different cross-functional teams to ensure compliance
- Assisting with other compliance work as needed (may involve international matters)
In return, you will bring in Business Ethics Monitoring Associate Director Job in North America 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Advanced degree preferred – JD or Graduate Degree
- 5+ Years Pharmaceutical industry experience required
- 7+ years of Compliance experience
- A history that shows an increase in responsibility and complexity (progression in responsibility and level)
- A demonstrated aptitude and knowledge of the life sciences business model & commercial organization
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to apply your pharmaceutical industry experience in our Global Business Ethics department, apply today!
IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.