Assembly Specialist Job in USA 2020
Adecco is currently recruiting for Assembly Specialist jobs on multiple shifts in Morrisville, VT. We are currently seeking candidates interested in temp to hire opportunities for a BUSY growing company!
1st Shift (M-F) 6:30AM – 2:30PM OR 9:00AM – 5:30PM
2nd Shift (M-F) 2:30PM – 10:30PM
3rd Shift (M-F) 10:30PM – 6:30AM
Pay for these positions: $17.00-19.50 per hour
PART-TIME opportunities are available!
Responsibilities of an Assembly Specialist Job in USA 2020:
- Assemble parts on an assembly line. Must be able to work on team assembly lines and meet minimum time requirements accurately and consistently in a repetitive environment
- Rotate through all assembly areas as assigned
- Follow visual inventory replenishment rules at every station, including the proper care of empty boxes
- Perform a visual inspection of assembly parts
- Maintain a level of productivity and quality in accordance with business needs and expectations set by management
Interested? Here’s what it takes to apply for Assembly Specialist Job in USA 2020:
- Ability to stand for 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50lbs
- Flexible and willing to work overtime
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to interface with team members
Here are some PERKS of the Assembly Specialist position:
- Access to on-site gym for employees and families
- Free on-site Physical Therapy once a week.
- Healthy snack days.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to cross train
In case you were wondering, here’s a little bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world’s best companies. It’s an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It’s why we love what we do.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly Specialist job in Morrisville, VT or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records