Activities Controller Job in Dubai 2020
JOB DESCRIPTION for Activities Controller Job in Dubai 2020
We are looking for a highly motivated “Activity Controller” within the Contract Logistics Business, who will be responsible for all process-related activities within the warehouse and office to ensure proper processes and optimization of the business. In this role, you will maintain and implement process requirements, optimize proper utilization of space, equipment, and manpower.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Activities Controller Job in Dubai 2020
- Develop programs to ensure efficient and cost-effective operation as well as optimizing current processes.
- Review operations continue to increase productivity and improve operations.
- Achieve industry and business requirements along with supporting business development.
- Create layouts and material flows based on customer requirements’ forecasts.
- Maintain and update the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Handle account inquiries as well as customer escalations.
- Lead complex projects involving innovative and engineered solutions.
- React proactively and engage with both internal and external stakeholders with keeping an eye on improvements, productivity gains, and overall commitment to identify solutions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE for Activities Controller Job in Dubai 2020
- Bachelor in logistics/supply chain management or any related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience on a senior level in the Logistics industry within a multi-national company
- In depth knowledge in Contract logistics Businesses along with thorough experience in Retail Warehousing experience.
- Advanced SQL knowledge is essential.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills along with fluency in the English language.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN Activities Controller Job in Dubai 2020
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com